Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily !

Yep that time has rocked around once again.  December!  And I wasn't going to do it this year.  I swore black and blue I have too many other things I want to do and get done, let alone start thinking about a holiday album, that no way no how was I going to do it.

So then Katie Pertiet makes these really cute date cards and I put one page together yesterday from an instagram pic I took of the fireplace being lit with the Christmas tree in the foreground.  Ha!  And hmmm, I like the look of it.  It's simple.  It's do-able.  It would look fun printed at only an 8x8 sized book.  Just a miniature little Christmas book, not like the mega effort I did last year with the multitude of photos from each day.  And I take instagram pics each day now, I have become a little bit addicted to instagram, so much fun.

So...

Could I?

Would I?

I think you know the answer to this one.

I did.

I've thrown my hat into the proverbial December Daily ring and caught up, bar today.  I just have to get today's photo off my phone camera onto my computer.  So for your viewing pleasure December 1 through to 5 ... (and if you want to read the journalling, exciting life that we lead!! ha. just click on the pages and it brings it up closer).







You will just have to wait till tomorrow to see today's pic.  It's pretty pathetic.  I took Lucky to the vet today to have a clip, a nail clip, a wash/shampoo, get him ready for summer.  Oh boy!  If there is an equivalent of a "doggie brazillian" then he has had it !!!  I actually had to look twice as I didn't think they'd brought my boy out.  Who was this strange bald looking dog they gave me??  With spots all over him no less???

They SHEARED him!  Well my fault for not being specific when she asked how short.  I said "you're the experts, whatever you think will be fine".  Oh dear!  She did say when they clipped him you could see track marks like lawnmower marks over his fur, so she went shorter.  And shorter still.  And so funny seeing his little brown polkadots that don't show through his white rough coat. 

Oh dear though, I actually rang Mike as I was walking him home just to warn him to be prepared.  I should have videoed the double-take Mike did when he saw Lucky and I walk through the back door.  And I swear if dog's could laugh, Molly was laughing up a storm at the poor little boy.  And the cat, well she is treating him with even more disdain than she already does.  

Stay tuned for tomorrow's page.

No comments: