Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still on the royal wedding

I got this photo sent to me on the email today, I laughed and laughed, just the way the Queen looks to be kind of looking but not moving her head and I can imagine Prince Philip answering this.

Photobucket

I can't stop chuckling at it. I'm sure the world has said enough about Beatrice and Eugenie's outfit and make up attempt, it really does look like they are little girls playing in their mother's wardrobe. Terrible.


Onto scrapbooking, you are going to have to indulge me over the next few months in the pages I'll be making of the boys. I'm going to put them all together in an album to send over to them so they never forget their Aunty Carol and Uncle Mike and the fun they had with us.

This would have to go down as one of my all time favourite photographs. I remember this day so well, I don't think the boys had much exposure to dogs and it was their first visit to see us way down here. David and Lucky because firm friends and Lucky just loved having someone to run around the yard with. They wore each other out and this photograph was the result. Precious isn't it?



Photobucket

Credits Designer Digitals.


It's getting late. Must ... go ... to ... bed.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

That was very amusing!

A lovely layout, Carol; I'm sure David will love it.