Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MC anyone?

Anyone at all? Who is already hooked on Masterchef. Oooh it's going to be a long journey I think and I will thoroughly enjoy it. I already have a couple of favourites that I think I'll follow. Sun, Kate and Danielle. Go the girls!

At least I have a few girls at work who are into MC. Talk at the morning tea table usually turns to the program, can't help but be caught up in it.

And talk here usually turns to digi scrapbooking, and I'm turning out some pages that will be put into a book for my two nephews for Christmas, so they don't forget their Australian Aunty Carol and Uncle Mike, because no matter what happened, we'll always be that. So here's another one of those random pages from a random photograph I took. And a little tip I had heard of and used quite extensively with the more serious of my nephews, David.

Photobucket

Credits Designer Digitals.


Well we're just finishing hump day and now it's downhill till the weekend. Where is the time going? The weeks are just flying by.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

That is a lovely photo of David - such a genuine smile. (Good tip too, I'll keep it in mind for the future - GS#1 still smiles when he sees the camera!)