Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

To all the mothers out there. Hope it's a good one for you. I received a box of chocolates from the menagerie. Very clever they are, aren't they? Being able to go shopping!

My brother, sister-in-law and two kids came down yesterday for a visit with a very VERY important job in mind. They were going to pick which puppy would be their forever dog. What a task, with five gorgeous squirming tubby little puppies to pick from. Now I ask you, seriously, which one would YOU pick? It's too hard, I want them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Credits here

Incidentally, through absolute no help from me, they picked my favourite. That darling middle one with the polka dot on her head, a little girl, which they are going to call Nelli. She had them at her first whimper.

So they can't take her until about 7th June or thereabouts, so what a hard chore I have now, taking photos of her so they don't miss out for one minute from now till then, with lots of cuddles thrown in. :-)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh what a terribly hard chore that must be for you!

I had dinner out with WM, DD, SIL and GS#1 on SAturday night (WM paid) and an afternoon tea cruise on the Nepean River yesterday - a lovely gift! DD seemed to enjoy her first Mothers' Day.

Cassandra said...

That's a good choice, she's definitely the cutest. I get all gooey over babies and puppies :)