Thursday, September 3, 2009

How quick has this week gone?

I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow, how on earth did that happen? And it's now Spring. Well it's been coming for a while. Yes we have had it cold, yes we have had the rain, and more rain, and oh, did I say rain? But the blossoms have been out on the trees out in the back yard for a few weeks now, and the daffodils are blooming. Spring has definitely sprung. Now if only a bit warmer weather could come with it.

I was so fortunate to play with a new collab kit by creashens, Leora Sanford and Lynne-Marie called "Kaleidoscope" and all I can say is that it is a riot of colour, every colour of the rainbow and so incredibly fabulous to play with. I do like vintage, I like all the muted colours I tend to use, but boy oh boy I've loved playing with this.

And how cute is this little cherub, the daughter of my darling friend Tanya. Samara has the most expressive eyes, don't you agree? How lucky I am to get to play with photos of her. Thanks Tanya!


Photobucket


Now, go forth and check out Kaleidoscope. You'll absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Bells said...

oh yeah she's beautiful! Your pages for little kids are just lovely Carol. My sister still has the one of her little boy in the frame on a shelf.

Tanya said...

Thank you so much Carol - we really love all the pages you've done of our little person!

Margaret said...

Iwas on my back when you suggested to go to Kaleidiscope, fascinating strusture of colours. And you are right the "eyes" have it. A lovely keepsake .