Sunday, February 11, 2007

I can't get enough of it

I am loving this Digital Scrapbooking. I just can't get enough. I swear I'm even dreaming about layouts, is that strange? I don't think I've ever been so passionate about starting a new hobby in my life. I'll always quilt and stitch, I can't not do that, that's a thing in front of the telly. But even earlier I heard myself say to hubby that I need to save for a laptop so I can still be doing this but join him in the loungeroom so I'm not stuck away here in the office.

So my question is, do people have a definite style with their layouts? I seem to be going from busy to simple back to busy again. I'm not sure what I like the most. Simple perhaps. Not too much. Really display the photo. Arrrrgh, it's messing with my head!!! But who knew that something like this would give me so much pleasure.

Anyway so here are my latest layouts...

Hubby gets a guernsey in the first one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paper: Sand & Water by Valeri Brumfield. Staples: Basics Set by Valeri Brumfield. Scrolls: Andrea Victoria. Stitching: Not sure, was a freebie from somewhere.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paper: Urban Kiwi Shabby Princess (dots) and Seventies Free Pea Kit, Tia Bennett (timeline). Swirl: Andrea Victoria. Staples: Valeri Brumfield Basics Set. Fonts: Fabulous 50's and Century Gothic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paper: Vintage Charm Love notes Megan Leeson (cream) and Family Time Sande Krieger Two Peas (brown and striped). Tears: Stephanie Krush. Stitching: Freebie. Staples: Valeri Brumfield Basics Set.

So all I keep doing lately is looking, I swear I don't go anywhere without the camera now. Just waiting for the perfect picture to scrapbook. Is life going to be like this from here on in?

2 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

Its so lovely you have a new hobby! I bet these would look superb all bound in a book! I love them :)

Bells said...

oh you're doing great! I love it when a new passion invades your dreams like that. It's happened to me with knitting and it means it's really in my blood. good work! And yes, get a lap top! You'll never look back. :-)