Friday, August 1, 2008

I do love my Friday nights

Friday night is sacred to me. I love to just unwind and do my own thing. And here I am, cup of coffee at the ready, some white chocolate being nibbled on (I looooooove white chocolate!), dog at my feet sucking up the heater, ha! Mike is in the loungeroom watching some boy flick. Perfection.
Oh and I started back in Personnel/HR today, and totally thrived. Big smiles all round today.

We are heading down to the family tomorrow it will be a huge day. Mike wants to catch up with a friend, I need to buy an "emergency" birthday present for my brother. I have put what I bought him away somewhere and I went to wrap it tonight and I can't find it anywhere!!! Then picking mum up and going down to Mike's parents for lunch, and then back to my brother's to meet Kim and the boys, and then take mum home and we said we'd shout pizza for dinner.

Goodness knows what time we'll get back here after a two hour drive back.

If you're a digiscrap person reading this you might want to visit pickleberrypop and pick up one of the "lolly bags". There might be some fun things included on this layout which just happens to be in a lolly bag by, oh I don't know, perhaps [ksharonkdesigns]. I'm not very good of this secret surprise stuff am I?

Here's a more up to date page for the family album, when Trevor turned 40 last year.

Photobucket


Credits here.


While I'm at it, I might just show the other lolly bag layout I did. There's no wonder her dad's hair is turning grey!


Photobucket


Credits here.

1 comment:

Chocolate Cat said...

Hope you had a good day on Saturday and hopefully not too exhausting!!