Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another day better

Cutting the collar thing to a bit shorter has made a big difference, Molly is walking with her head up now and not bumping into so many things, but she still freaks herself out when she has a slurp of water when she feels the collar drag on the ground. I mentioned before, Lucky has been a champion. He usually licks her a lot, grooming her I guess, but not once has he tried to lick her face which was our big concern. He's had a sniff of her, a sniff of the collar, but I think he senses it's a no go zone.

This morning when I let them out as although it had been raining and it was wet out, they disappeared. I went back to getting myself ready for work and getting their breakfast ready. I looked out the front window and they were side by side on the porch, just laying there surveying the street from their vantage point. It made me smile.

I did mention I was going to catch up these pages to show you, so here's yet another instalment. Have you ever seen a cuter transformer?!? My young American nephew. I know I always refer to them as my "American" nephews, but that's probably to differentiate from Mike's sister's son, and besides their accent is so darn cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Just about there! ;-)

3 comments:

Calico said...

Absolutely fantastic layouts, Carol!!!
I hope you got a photo of those two pups sitting together on the porch!
Glad to hear the recovery is going well!

Lynne said...

When seen altogether like that, it makes one realise what a full and interesting life you lead!

Polly said...

Love to Molly xx