Saturday, August 25, 2007

My beautiful grandma

My beautiful grandma passed away last Wednesday evening, peacefully in her sleep. It hurts to even have to write that down so I will let this page do the talking. Her funeral is next Tuesday so we are still in that limbo land between the death and the funeral and it's hard, but over the last few days there's been a lot of tears mixed in with a few laughts, just remembering.






Credits
Audobon Collection No. 1 (paper recoloured to her favourite colour) and LaCremerie –Framboise by Katie Pertiet

6 comments:

Bells said...

Hey Carol - good to see you back. I have thought of you everyday. Biggest hugs.

Bells
xo

ps Ivy is such a lovely name.

ksharonk said...

Thinking of you, Carol ... and sending you a cyber {{HUG}} ... Sharon :)

Victoria said...

(((CAROL))) My sincere condolences for your sweet grandma! Thanks for letting us get to know a little about her!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

So, so sorry about your Grandma, best wishes for tuesday

Amandac said...

Big hugs Carol - you are in my thoughts. That is a beautiful LO sweetie - a true testament of your love.

Pea in a Pod said...

Hello! Love your blog:) I nominated you as a blog of the Day!

Please take a moment to check my entry here;

http://yennygirl.com/?p=737

Happy Weekend!