Sunday, August 19, 2007

With a dog at my feet

I'm typing this with Molly lying at my feet, after an exhaustive training session (more so on my part, than hers). What is she now? 7 years old, and she's just learnt the command 'drop'. She even did it once tonight without food in my hand. Doctor Harry rocks! I'm doing exactly as he showed on the telly a few weeks ago. Who knew!

So what does she do now - sit, wait (before eating), stay (while I walk away until I call her to come), gentle (so she doesn't gulp a treat out of my hand), and now drop, well kinda drop, we'll get there. So who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks huh?

No more news on the home front, she's hanging on.

So my layout tonight was a quick page created by the fabulous Megan of Vintage Charm. You can pick this quick page with a couple of really gorgeous bonus papers in it right now for a limited time from Sharon's blog, Artistic Musings. It is so soft and pretty, I'm sure you'll find the perfect pictures for it. Here's my offering.


2 comments:

Amandac said...

wow Carol I love the extraction! Just lovely!

Victoria said...

The flowers are just lovely to behold!

Good job on the training front. It sounds a bit daunting, but I'm sure you will both persevere!