Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting old real quick

Oh dear, here we are what? a week and a bit later and we're still knee deep in upheaval.  I have a washing machine and dryer in my living room, there's an obstacle course of carpentry tools and stacks of tiles and bits and pieces down the passageway, there's a big hole in the laundry wall which is still to be replastered, the contents of the bathroom are in the spare room.  And dare I say we were without a loo for a few days, thankfully I was away on a girls weekend for the majority of it so I only had to put up with it for a day, which saw me ducking down to the local park, ahhh the perils of having a one bathroomed house.

Did I say this was fun? 

Gaaaaah!!!  I just want my house to be back to normal again.

Not long now I know and I know all good things take time.  This is a one man operation that is doing this and there's drying time between processes, but I'm so ready for order again.

I did escape last weekend, I went away for the weekend to Port Fairy.   Lots of fun to be had.  The girls from town that I go away with once a year.  We rented a house, it was dismal weather, and we only saw the beach as we drove past it!  But it was a great get away, we enjoyed each other's company, we laughed, oh how we laughed, we ate out, we lounged around, we watched movies, it was a great break.   

While I'm posting, I need to alert all digi scrappers to run, don't walk, to Designer Digitals.


So much fun to join in the challenges too, we're knee deep into the Get in the Game Challenge.  Hmmm and there may be a challenge soon hosted by moi.  So hop on over to Designer Digitals and have some digi fun! 

I had some fun recently scrapping some more photos from the weekend I spent with Esther in Melbourne.  Who knew that graffiti could be so much fun.



Well I can hear the rain on the roof and it's time to go to bed, so that's it from me.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Glad you had a good weekend away. Hope your house is back to normal super quick.