Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another week come and gone

Can you believe how quickly the days are going? I've always said that November is the quickest month of the year. You think you've got a bit of time up your sleeve before Christmas and bam! December is upon you.

I am so far behind with my Christmas shopping, completely all over the place. Me and my spreadsheet of what I've bought during the year and who I've still go to buy for, went out the window with my computer crashing. So now I've had to resurrect it and find where I've hidden everything, which was quite a nice surprise as a few things I'd forgotten about. But it was a bit of panic stations when I realised I wasn't as far along as I would usually be.

But ah ha! How fortuitous it is that I am being sent on a training course during the week in Melbourne and they've booked me for the early morning course when starts before the first train from our end of Victoria gets to Melbourne. So they're putting me up overnight!!! Then I found out that Myer doesn't close until 9pm in the city on a Monday night. So look out Melbourne, I have a list and I'm not afraid to use it!

I also scrapped like a mad fool today to take advantage of Snapfish's 2 for 1 calendar offer. So I've made two more calendars using different layouts I'd done during the year and popping a few new ones on besides. One for my father-in-law and one for my other sister-in-law for Christmas. Here's one of the pages I threw together today (I say "threw together" lightly, thank heavens for templates!!).


Photobucket


Credits here.


Now, here we are, almost December and there's a bit of excitement happening at Roadside Designs which I must share. The amazingly extremely generous Suzanne has a surprise happening and you won't want to miss out. A complete album giveaway, a download a day and I can tell you now, it's fabulous, perfect for scrapping the days of December. So make sure you visit Roadside Designs every day in December and nab yourself a template, and don't forget to say "hi" while you're there.


And with that, I'll catch you when I get back!

1 comment:

Polly said...

I just love that you have a spreadsheet!