Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh dear, where has the time gone?

Goodness, last Tuesday was my last entry. Heck. The days are just being sucked away at the moment. Only one more week of my holidays. Must admit I'm feeling very very rested, a lot can be said for a good break like this.

Tomorrow I'm off to "play" with a workmate who works part-time. We're going to have a lovely morning tea and get to play with her gorgeous little boy. It's nice to have some away time from the office, just to be us.

Sharon has the most beautiful new kit in the shoppe, so soft and pretty. Faded. So very olde worldish. Click on the image to take you to twolittlepixels to check it out closer.


I had fun with this because I do love soft and pretty and vintage. I'm doing a page like this for each of the kids, because I think it will be special for them to look back on. Plus by putting Mike on the spot to name five things, it's really coming spontaneously and from his heart. Well, we can't count really, a few more words than five here!

For anyone having trouble viewing this size on their screen click on the credits link and it will take you to the gallery to see it closer. Step daughter number 2, isn't she gorgeous.

Photobucket

Credits here.

Off to bed, nighty night all.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you're enjoying your time off, Carol!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Great to hear the holidays are great.....
THAT layout is simply stunning, you just get better and better! Tracey

Victoria said...

How nice to get replenished on your holiday from work!

The layout is gorgeous! The vintage looks is so elegantly chic and comfortable at the same time.

Amandac said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! Carol your LOs are just wonderful - I'm always excited to see what will be here each time I visit! Have a great time off and enjoy yourself!!!

Chocolate Cat said...

What a special page and words for her to look back on in the future. I love seeing what you are up to!

Unknown said...

Hey chickee :)

Drop me an email when you have a chance, I think I'm getting caught in your spam filter :)

xx S