Thursday, May 4, 2006

Small things amuse small minds!

Well here's something you might find fascinating ...

Did you know that at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 this morning, the time and date was - 01:02:03 04/05/06.

Okay so it won't be if you're American cause you say the day and month round the other way, but there you go. A bit of trivia for you.


Well as the wea
ther gets colder, and today was my first day back at work after a glorious month off, and the fire is pumping, I'm turning to knitting (about time I talked about knitting in this blog I guess). I can't bring myself at the moment to doing anything huge or involved, but I've been making baby hats as gifts for some friends and then a couple besides. I guess it's brain dead knitting to a lot of the Knitsters out there, but with the gorgeous yarns out at the moment you really only need to plain knitting to make something very ordinary look out of the ordinary.

So here's one of my very simple baby hats I've been making.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Bride said...

Can I comission a big head sized pink one? ;)