Sunday, April 16, 2006

My first post

Okay well here goes. A friend of mine, Bells! has started a blog and inspired me. I can't say I'm going to be regular, but it will be a way to show some of my craftwork to family and friends and complete and utter strangers! So now to be able to post a picture, I'm hurridly looking through my files to find something ... anything ... to put up. So I've found a picture of the first ever quilt I made for a dear friend. I had no idea what I was doing, and now having had a couple of classes and a lot more sewing under my belt I'm horrified at my technique and my 100kmh sewing! But I made it myself, I was so proud, and the recipient of this quilt adores it. And that's what's important. He sees it flaws and all and loves it just the same.


So there ends my first posting. It wasn't too stressful (apart from the fact this was take 2, I lost the first one! hehe)

1 comment:

Bells said...

Hey Carol - well done! A great first post and I love the photo! Looking forward to seeing more! We can have a little mutual admiration society going!! he he

Love Bells