Saturday, April 26, 2014

Keep Calm !!

Couldn't help myself !!   What can I say, I'm a little nervous, but I'm glad I did that 18km run a couple of weeks ago, I think that's the moment the self-belief set in.  I've got lots of support from friends and family and especially my "12wbt family".  I know that my runner friends will be out pounding the pavement at the same time as I am taking this challenge on.



I'm heading down to Geelong today so I can stay with mum and get a good night's sleep.  I've packed everything (hopefully).  I have checked a few times that my knickers are in the bag.  Ha!  There has been a discussion on our runners group as to going Commando.  I think that would be even more uncomfy!  

21.1 kilometres.  Unchartered territory for me.

So I'll catch you on the flip side.   Obviously with lots of pics  ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

piece of cake Carol... you'll wonder why the stress... I see you floating like a butterfly... looking forward to the details... you go girl... Carol