Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shopping tomorrow, yeee ha !

I am planning on going on a trip to Geelong tomorrow to take on the sales, yeah baby!!!!  Clothes shopping is much more fun now that I can pretty much fit into anything in a store.

Oooooh the selection.
Oooooh my poor wallet !!
Oooooh what fun.

I've been really slack in recent times in showing some layouts that didn't have anything to do with Christmas. Still have to do the cover, but with Blurb currently having a 25% off sale, that will be my next port of call.

There was a lovely autumn day last month that I just took time outside to see what the menagerie were doing.  Molly was just surveying the street from the end of the driveway, Bo Bo was having a sunbake on the warm driveway stones and Lucky just wanted to be with me wherever I went.  


Credits Designer Digitals.

Sometimes you've just got to stop and smell the proverbial roses.   :-)

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I think I might just swap our summer for your autumn!!
Go for it with the sales Carol and enjoy indulging yourself, you deserve it. We are having our summer sales at the moment in Glasgow but after looking at myself in the three way changing room mirrors today I'm feeling slightly s@*t, I need to take a leaf out of your book and start with the fitness regime...#fattyfiona

Myriddian Shrinks said...

How was the shopping?
Did you snag anything awesome?

Ingi said...

Hey Carol - did you know, long before I ran, I did scrapbooking?! Real, live scrapbooking. I think I might have to find out more about digital scrapbooking, because it is the only way I'm going to get back into it. You might inspire me in more than one way!

Ingi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

I loathe clothes shopping, always have! I hope you really did have fun and came away with some gorgeous outfits.