Monday, February 4, 2008

Pressure is on!!

Oh Good Lord! Pressure is on.

Thank you Bells, my goodness. I have been awarded a You Make My Day award. How absolutely lovely. Here tis in all it's shiny glory...

I will need to nominate who makes my day. There are so many of them. But dinner awaits, that will need time for me to link up.

However I did mention pressure is on. Bells mentioned about my 'Things' layouts being one of the things that make her day so best I show her another one. Hope you enjoy.


Credits here.

3 comments:

Bells said...

Yes! This is what I'm talking about! Love it. *giggle*

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I just love that-and he would cop the frying pan here as well.
I love what you have done for your family and MIL albums, there is no more personal gift...andtaking all year wont hurt-you can't hurry perfection!
Well done on the Award, but you know you almost kinda accidentally really did get one from me!! Tracey

Victoria said...

I concur! Your blog is such fun and I love the layout about the waxing appointment! Hilarious! :)